Expand Your Boundaries . . . Transform Yourself
Please be patient while all slide show images download.
Dear Friends —
Dive deep into your Spiritual Awareness and take a Life-Changing, Transformational pilgrimage to the land of Yoga, Mantra, Mystics, Ayurveda, and Bhakti –devotion to the Divine.
Our experienced India guides Elaine Dodson, Jahnava Devi, and her expert team will personally guide you to many of the most beautiful, ancient, and spiritual places on Earth.
Bring your husband, companion, friend, or come alone, but don't miss this 13 day, 12 night experience, practicing Yoga on sacred landscapes, meet yogis and saints, bathe in sacred rivers, sing and chant ecstatic mantras, visit timeless temples and villages, and experience the timeless tradition of Bhakti. Grow your love of the Divine and plant a tree of Sacredness here in India.Included in the cost are gourmet vegetarian meals each day - many Ayurvedic, fresh and organic - and amazing yoga classes. All costs are 100% covered with your registration, including all in-country transportation, activities, lodging, and meals. Ayurvedic treatments will be offered. Total cost only $3400, excluding airfare.
Highlights of the India Pilgrimage:
- Incredible art, music, and dance.
- Sacred River Journeys
- Timeless villages
- Ancient temples, forts and palaces…
- Meetings with Saints in the Bhakti tradition
- Metropolitan, Mumbai
- Sacred Fire Sacrifice ceremony to bless the journey
- Incredible Elephant Island
- Blissful Kirtan and Bhakti celebrations - singing, chanting, dancing, praying
- Mountainside Govardhana Eco-village, environmentally conscious and self-sustaining
- Beautiful, sacred Puri, undiscovered oceanside gem and its colorful beaches
- A visit to the spiritual, sacred Ganges River
- Lovely day spa resort accommodations
- A variety of ancient, revered villages, Hindu temples (Radha Gopinath, Kedar Gauri for instance)
- Beautiful artisan crafts and treasures on shopping sprees
- The world's largest and most beautiful ISKCON Vedic Planetarium
Your tour includes:
- All accommodations
- Three gourmet, vegetarian / Ayurvedic meals daily
- All inland travel in modern air-conditioned touring coaches
- All activities
- Amazing yoga classes
- Ayurvedic treatments are offered
Meet Your Pilgrimage Guides
Elaine Dodson - Krsna Shakti named the “Beauty and Wellness Guru" on The Today Show, is an internationally acclaimed expert in natural / organic beauty, wellness and regeneration. She has been leading life-changing Sacred Journeys since 1994. Elaine has lived, taught and studied the Ayurvedic Lifestyle since the early ‘70s. She founded two Ayurvedic restaurants, Govinda’s in Mexico and Kalachandji’s in Dallas, Texas. Elaine was an Ayurvedic Chef to her Spiritual Master in Cambridge, England. She is presently teaching Ayurvedic Cooking classes and organic beauty and wellness for her private clients. Elaine is a makeover specialist, image consultant, writer, and author. Visit Elaine's beauty and wellness website to learn more.
Jahnava Devi producer of the ground breaking film Women of Bhakti, has been a practitioner and teacher of bhakti and hatha yoga for nearly 20 years. Her teaching and studies have taken her across the globe, and while spending many years in India, has had the fortune of learning from and working with many elevated spiritual teachers and masters.
Mahatma Das facilitates workshops, retreats and online courses on spiritual self development. He personally facilitates courses on forgiveness, meditation, prayer, vows, kirtan (chanting) and bhakti (devotional yoga). His sangas,CD’s and kirtans are touching the hearts of people around the globe. Mahatma and Jahnava reside in the sacred village of Mayapur, India nine months of the year, where they teach, meditate, chant, serve and facilitate sacred pilgrimages. In the summers they travel the world sharing bhakti in retreats and workshops.
Radha Kund Das, a monk from Mumbai, will be our guide during our visit to Mumbai and the Eco Village. Radha Kund has over 27 years of experience conducting tours in India. For the last five years he has been taking yoga groups from the West to sacred places in India.